Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Zebra Inspired Lips


I bought a tube of lipstick from MAC and it came in this cool zebra box.
It totally inspired me. I want to do it on my eyes when I have a little more free time but I got a chance to throw it on my lips. Here is what I did>>

First, I moisturized





Then I applied a white cream base by MAC called Luna.



Then I set it with powder. I used NYX White Frost eye shadow.








Then I added the zebra print with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and these were the results>>>>
*please note, I can NOT draw to save my life*















~Kymmy~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty Dope....

Unknown said...

I'm an aspiring make-up artist....so def luv ur blog...anything word of advice you can give will be appreciated greatly....will soon be putting up pics real soon

~Kymmy~ said...

Thank you VERY much. That means a great deal to me.
My advice would be to practice practice practice.
Practice on anyone you can get your hands on. Go to Borders (or the like) and get books on makeup, photography books to help you with lighting. Go back to the basics such as primary/secondary colors. Just color theory period! Research the 1800's-1900's and look at the clothing and makeup styles of those times. Go to a lot of shows, look in magazines, look at nature, pay attention to he shapes of things. Take a lot of pictures or get with beginning photographers and you all build your portfolios together. It can be a bit scary at times (to me) because you don't know what reaction you'll get. It literally took me about 2 years to finally get up the nerve to start this blog. I'd create one but never post anything because my fear. God Bless you Ash. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know. If I don't know, I can surely find out for you.

~Kymmy~ said...

By the way.....don't forget to get that 40% MUA discount from MAC. It'll help you a great deal!
And...always be willing to try new things because the truth is......MAC ISN'T the best.
Peace!